Process - once you have sent in an enquiry and we are clear as to exactly what you are looking for (phone calls may be necessity), we will trawl through our contacts to try to find a suitable car for you. We always aim to come back to you within 3 working days with any options that we have found. If we have been unable to find your car in that time frame – we will tell you! At this point you can ask us to cease the process at no cost to you. Alternatively, you can instruct us to continue to seek a suitable car for you for a determined period.
Deposits – once we have located a car and agreed a deal, we will require a deposit of a minimum of £500 (more if the value of the car is over £15000). This will enable us to source the car safe in the knowledge that you are committed contractually to the deal. We would ask you to send an acceptance letter containing the terms of the deal agreed between us by email at this point. A deposit is only refundable if subsequent to agreeing the deal, upon collecting the car, we discover that it is not to our usual high standards and we have to renege on the purchase. A deposit will not be refundable in cases where the customer has had a change of mind. We have experience of over 50 years experience in the retail car sales business and our aim is always to delight customers. Our exacting standards have meant that we have had no reason to refund any deposits since we offered this service.
- Delivery – assuming that the car we have located for you is high quality upon visual inspection, we will collect and pay for it and bring it back to our HQ in Chesterfield. Here it will be prepared for you and (where needed) a service will be carried out including a free safety check. All our cars will include minimum of 6 months MOT. After the car has been fully prepared we can arrange delivery to your home or work. Please note that delivery is an extra cost and is charged at cost to us. You may wish to arrange collection from our showroom in Chesterfield which is a ‘no cost’ option.
- Warranty – all of our cars come with a 30 day warranty as part of the package. Customers wishing to extend this period may do so at extra cost.
- Finance – we are Licensed Credit Brokers so we are always happy to arrange a suitable finance package on your behalf. We are happy to settle off any finance settlements on your behalf.
- Part - exchange – we are always keen to buy quality part-exchanges for stock. Please complete the part exchange condition report on our website so we may be able to give you the best price based on your most accurate description. This value can then be deducted from the selling price of your new car assuming that upon our visual inspection, it matches your detailed description.
- Payment – We would require cleared funds before granting you custody of the car. Payment may be made by debit card, cash (up to maximum £9000) or by pre-arranging finance facilities with us. Payment can be made by debit card but a charge of 3% will be charged on any balance over £500.